Bridging nature, science, art, and heart to open our eyes to wonder
Monterey Bay Nature Journal Club Online
October 15 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am PDT
Join Melinda each month for nature journaling session online.
This is a donation-based session. Access to the recording for 1 week if you miss the live session.
Each month will be a different topic- Stay tuned!
Start at 9:30 am- end at 11:00am Pacific Time. Schedule:
- Start with an introduction of the topic
- Have time for sharing of ideas,
- We log off the computer to nature journal outside in our own nearby nature,
- Return to Zoom for sharing our discoveries and journal pages. ***This is THE BEST part- not to miss!!
Who can attend
Open to all levels. No experience needed. If you want to jump start your nature journaling, check out Spark your Curiosity course HERE. Offered 5 times a year.
New Meeting Access: Please Register for the Meeting With this Link
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZctdeupqj4jGtLC459wj7Au_HAgDNBgbSR1
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. You need only register once, and you’ll use the same meeting ID for Future MBNJC Sunday sessions.
What to bring:
- Come share an example of how you have incorporated nature journal in your life.
- Have a journal or paper, and a pencil.
- Color pencils or watercolor optional.
- Bring your curiosity and willingness to try!
Make a $20 Suggested Donation HERE.
Spark Circles online community:
Enjoy nature journaling on your own and share your discoveries with us!
Join our online community, Spark Circles here
Become a patron of Nature Journaling through PATREON here!
Its an easy way to pledge monthly.