- This event has passed.
Why write words in your nature journal?
February 21, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm PST
What we’ll be doing:
Why write words in your nature journal? What kinds of ways can we add words to our journal? This week let’s explore why we add words to our nature journal pages. Bring your ideas of how you incorporate text and words.
Start at 9:30 am- end at 12 noon Pacific Daylight. Schedule:
- Start with an introduction and demo of a topic
- We log off the computer to nature journal outside in our own nearby nature,
- Return to Zoom for sharing our discoveries and journal pages. ***This is THE BEST part- not to miss!!
Who can attend
Open to all levels. No experience needed. If you are new to nature journaling, you might like the Intro to Nature Journaling Course- see here.
Sundays at 09:30 AM Pacific Daylight (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 604 293 250 Password: nature
What to bring
Open to all levels!
- Have a journal or paper, and a pencil.
- Color pencils or watercolor optional.
- Bring your curiosity and willingness to try!
Thank you for your support to make nature journaling accessible to all!