- This event has passed.
No session today: Nature journal on your own!
April 25 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm PDT
NO Meeting today–I invite you….
Take a COLOR WALK! Look for your favorite color, or see if you can match color of two of your colored pencils. (4/11)
VARY YOUR SCALE: Close/mid distance/far and small/medium/large (4/4)
LOOK FOR PATTERNS in nature: Markings, shapes, growth patterns, distribution, etc. (4/16)
Start at 9:30 am- end at 12 noon Pacific Daylight. Schedule:
- Start with an introduction and demo of a topic
- We log off the computer to nature journal outside in our own nearby nature,
- Return to Zoom for sharing our discoveries and journal pages. ***This is THE BEST part- not to miss!!
Who can attend
Open to all levels. No experience needed. If you are new to nature journaling, you might like the Intro to Nature Journaling Course- see here.
Sundays at 09:30 AM Pacific Daylight (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 604 293 250 Password: nature
What to bring
Open to all levels!
- Have a journal or paper, and a pencil.
- Color pencils or watercolor optional.
- Bring your curiosity and willingness to try!
Thank you for your support to make nature journaling accessible to all!