- This event has passed.
The Nose knows: using smell in journaling
July 11, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Virtual Sunday Nature Journaling
What we’ll be doing:
The Nose Knows so much, and remembers for many, many years. We’ll be exploring HOW to incorporate your sense of smell into your nature journaling practice, and how to become more attuned to scents around us.
Bring your favorite journal pages and experiences with smells in nature to share.
Start at 9:30 am- end at 12 noon Pacific Daylight. Schedule:
- Start with an introduction and demo of a topic
- We log off the computer to nature journal outside in our own nearby nature,
- Return to Zoom for sharing our discoveries and journal pages. ***This is THE BEST part- not to miss!!
Who can attend
Open to all levels. No experience needed. If you are new to nature journaling, you might like the Intro to Nature Journaling Course- see here.
Sundays at 09:30 AM Pacific Daylight (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 604 293 250 Password: nature
What to bring
Open to all levels!
- Have a journal or paper, and a pencil.
- Color pencils or watercolor optional.
- Bring your curiosity and willingness to try!
Thank you for your support to make nature journaling accessible to all!