- This event has passed.
Signs of winter
January 24 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm PST
Nature Journaling Signs of Winter
Let’s see what signs of nature are in your nearby nature! If you have been journaling, you can compare your nearby nature subjects from the autumn.
What has changed? Has anything disappeared (plants, leaves, birds)?
Or has anything new emerged of arrived? (shoots, blossoms, birds)?
Or if you’re just starting, lets go out and start noticing what here right now!
Start at 9:30 am- end at 12 noon Pacific Daylight. Schedule:
- Start with an introduction and demo of a topic
- We log off the computer to nature journal outside in our own nearby nature,
- Return to Zoom for sharing our discoveries and journal pages. ***This is THE BEST part- not to miss!!
Who can attend
Open to all levels. No experience needed.
If you are new to nature journaling, you might like Spark Your Curiosity, an intro Nature Journaling Course-offered every two months, see here.
Sundays at 09:30 AM Pacific Daylight (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 604 293 250 Password: nature
What to bring
Open to all levels!
- Have a journal or paper, and a pencil.
- Color pencils or watercolor optional.
- Bring your curiosity and willingness to try!
Thank you for your support to make nature journaling accessible to all!