- This event has passed.
Reflect and Aspire for 2021
January 3 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm PST
Virtual Sunday Nature Journaling
What we’ll be doing:
What do you want to learn more of? What sparks your curiosity? Is there a skill or technique that you’d like to develop or improve?
Share with us what you’ve gotten out of nature journaling in 2020 and what you aspire to do in 2021.
Start at 9:30 am- end at 12 noon Pacific Daylight. Schedule:
- Start with an introduction and demo of a topic
- We log off the computer to nature journal outside in our own nearby nature,
- Return to Zoom for sharing our discoveries and journal pages. ***This is THE BEST part- not to miss!!
Who can attend
Open to all levels. No experience needed. If you are new to nature journaling, you might like the Intro to Nature Journaling Course- see here.
Sundays at 09:30 AM Pacific Daylight (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 604 293 250 Password: nature
What to bring
Open to all levels!
- Have a journal or paper, and a pencil.
- Color pencils or watercolor optional.
- Bring your curiosity and willingness to try!
Thank you for your support to make nature journaling accessible to all!